Wednesday 18 June 2008

Points of Interest 18. June, 2008

Long time no see!


1. Who cares about society? Let's have gay sex! It depends on you own choice and your genetics: Society's Attitudes Have Little Impact On Choice Of Sexual Partner

2. I'll become rich and you'll die of cancer because I know everything about you: Seeing ourselves / Seeing others - built in errors

3. There are only 4 elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and not 100: Only a theory!

4. My neolithic stone projectile is going to be so big that it'll blast away the whole universe: Culture does, in fact, optimize

5. I can write this shit since my brain's so big. Actually it is has something to do with gradualism and integration: Building a New Brain from Old Parts

6. At least this post will be a success to our species: Humor Shown To Be Fundamental To Our Success As A Species

7. Oh well, I got lice that's why I'm talking rubbish: Can parasites influence the language we speak?

No comments: