Friday 14 November 2008

Art of the State

Currently I'm very busy in learning the formal foundations of linguistics (Set Theory, Relations), programming (Python) and computational linguistics (Maximum Likelihood Estimation, Context Free Grammars).

I got an e-mail. Really. From a reader. By the way, it's my first; that's why I'm quite enthusiastic. He suggested to introduce my readers (do I have any?) to his blog Neuropolitics. Well, well, I read the first sentences and decided to mention it in this post. Form your own opinion.

Perhaps I'm going to write about the foundations of Natural Language Processing or upload some Python code which could be used to play with strings. Mostly harmless, not really meaningful code. I don't think that I'll have time for something else anyway.

No comments: