Wednesday 2 April 2008

Papers

During my short academic career as a student of English and German I wrote three papers which might be of interest. Therefore I uploaded them on rapidshare and might say a word or two about these papers.


The "Kleist" paper:
This paper mainly deals with the theodicy issue in Heinrich von Kleist's Das Erbeben von Chili and the background of the theodicy discourse in the Eighteenth Century. I got a quite good mark for it.


The "Love Poetry" paper:
I uploaded it for your amusement and bewilderment. It is not a good paper and I'm not proud of it. It was my very first and got a bad mark. I'm not that kind of man who only praises his good achievements. It's about Robert Browning's Porphyria's Lover. I tried to make a more medical approach towards the poem, but got lost in meaningless phrases.


The "Norn" paper:
I'm quite proud of this paper. It took me a long and hard time to write it since there is almost no material and valid research on this language. For this paper I got a pretty good mark.

No comments: